I talk to a lot of Calgarians in the course of my work and it seems like everyone has a personal top 5 list when it comes to Calgary neighbourhoods. One that I’ve noticed more people talking about particularly over the past year is Killarney. And it’s no surprise.
This unique, dynamic neighbourhood has a lot to offer for everyone from the working professional in need of convenient downtown access, to the growing family drawn to a diverse, outstanding lifestyle space with a strong community feel. From the community gardens to the green spaces and recreations facilities all in a comfortable, highly livable rejuvenating area, it’s tough to beat Killarney.
Topping off the attraction is an emerging rebirth of amazing new development including a leading example in these luxurious new three storey home offerings from K4 Developments (see picture above), with two homes – 2007 and 2009, 27 St. Sw.
To me, these unique homes represent among the best of the tremendous new opportunities available to today’s discerning buyer in the next generation Calgary real estate market that is now emerging.
Six show stopping features
Here’s a sneak peak of just some of the benefits.
1. Outsanding curb appeal. This has to be one of the best streets in Killarney, with towering trees, sidewalks bustling with activity and a stately, leisurely feel that represents the best of the neighbourhood.
2. Natural outdoor spaces. Fresh air and ample connection with the surroundings are featured in no less than FOUR patio outdoor living spaces. These homes breathe the outdoor surroundings and transition seamlessly from outside to interior living.
3. The best of K4. The quality of the developer is evident from the bones of the homes through to the highest quality finishing. A rare opportunity to own one of K4's signature new developments, with all the benefits of high-end design and craftsmanship.
4. Must be seen to take it all in. These are the types of homes that truly must be seen to be fully appreciated. Once you walk in, you will immediately sense the grand feel of these homes, with high ceilings and tremendous visual appeal from the stunning floor to ceiling windows.
5. Fine finishes. No detail is spared. Just a few highlights, among many, on finishes include the intricate custom cabinets, quartz counters and Viking open range. And the highlights don’t stop there. The homes also feature three wide gas fireplaces, a steam shower, free standing soaker tub, marble tile, wide plank hardwood flooring, the list goes on and on . . .
6. Enjoy the view. Entertaining anyone? Or relaxing in a quiet private space? The homes boast a third level loft with great views and TWO large patios. All looking down onto spacious back yards with plenty of space to relax and enjoy on the extra size lots.
Theses homes are rare for Killarney and represent a neighbourhood continuing to blossom and refine.